- MBChB University of the Orange Free State
College of Medicine of South Africa1977
- Fellowship of the College of Anaesthesiologists of South Africa
Dr. Willem Burger
MBChB (UOFS) FFA(SA)
2 Sea View Road, Wynberg, 7800, Cape Town, South Africa
Dr Willem Burger obtained his MBChB in 1977.
He practiced as a General Practitioner in Windhoek (Namibia) from 1978 to 1987.
In 1988 he returned to Cape Town to specialise in Anaesthesiology.
After qualifying as an Anaesthesiologist, he joined Southern Anaesthetics in 1992.
- HPCSA (Health Professionals Council of South Africa)
- SASA (South African Society of Anaesthesiologist)
- CMSA (College of Medicine of South Africa)
- PCNS (The Practice Code Numbering System)
- Southern Anaesthetic Associates Member
Current CPD Activities
- SASA CWB Update Bi-Annually
- BLS & ACLS 2020
- Southern Associates Monthly Journal Club
- SASA Annual CME Meeting
Publications, Presentations, Academic Activities
Life Outside of Work
- In his spare time Dr Burger pursues his other interests which include fishing, photography, off-road camping and reading.